What is an E-book?
An e-book is an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a computer or handheld device, or can be printed off to read at leisure. Legal e-books can be as short as 5-10 pages, or as long as 35-40 pages, depending on the subject matter. As an example, DUI laws vary widely from state to state, and it can be especially helpful to be able to point your client to a resource which offers all the necessary information someone facing DUI charges needs—while also telling them why an attorney is indispensable for a positive outcome.
Different Types of Legal E-books
At Ferrar Copywriters, we can help you craft an e-book that is designed to be an invaluable resource to both potential clients—and clients you already have. Of course your legal e-book will be tailored exclusively to your law firm; however the following will give you an idea of the wide range of topics e-books can cover. Contact us at Ferrar Copywriters to learn more about e-books and how you can benefit from this important marketing tool.
- Your Guide to Divorce in California
- How a Texas Car Accident Can Change Your Life
- Arrested For DUI in Denver What You Must Know
- Your Rights in the Houston Workplace
- Boston Probate Laws
- Foreclosure Procedures in Texas and How to Get the Help You Need
- What You Must Know About (Specific drug or dangerous medical device)
- Personal Injury in New Orleans
- What You Need to Know About Miami Protective Orders
- Immigration Information for Residents of Florida
- California Worker’s Comp Guide
- Social Security Disability Benefits Guide
- Trucking Accidents in the State of Washington
The Benefits of Legal E-books
You may be surprised at the many benefits you will reap from offering legal e-books to your prospective and current clients as an informative resource. Some of those benefits include:
- Specific legal topics are explored in a much more in-depth manner.
- Your legal clients and prospective clients receive comprehensive, state-specific information on the legal issues that matter.
- Offering legal e-books sets your firm apart from other law firms; because you are offering a worthwhile free resource, you build credibility for your firm.
- By providing a valuable resource for people in need, you are putting a human face on your law firm, making people feel as though they know you—and when they know you, they are more likely to call you when a legal problem arises.
Maximizing Exposure with Your Legal E-book
E-books can be used in a number of ways to maximize your law firm’s exposure and build your organic search engine optimization. The judicious use of SEO in your legal e-book, geared specifically to your law firm, can also help give your law firm a boost in search engine rankings. Other ways you can use legal e-books to maximize your law firm’s exposure include:
- You can issue a press release, telling people about your firm’s new e-book along the lines of “In an ongoing effort to help those who have suffered harm from the diabetes drug, Actos, Smith Law Firm is pleased to announce the release of a new e-book…” Or, “For those who are contemplating divorce, our newly-released e-book What You Must Know About New Mexico Divorce, will answer all your questions.” Guess what—we write those too!
- Discuss your law firm’s e-book in your Yelp profile as a valuable marketing tool
- Advertise your law firm’s e-book on your Facebook page. You could even release one chapter a week of your new e-book on Facebook; once the entire book has been released, offer it as a free download on your firm’s website.
- Send out a Twitter post about your new, informative e-book.
- Release parts of your law firm e-book, in sections, on your legal blog.
In short, providing an information-filled law e-book for your clients allows you to share your firm’s knowledge and experience, while gaining valuable exposure and search engine optimization. Ask us how our legal content writers can prepare a legal e-book for your law firm today!