A professional legal content writer understands the nature of SEO writing and how to write blogs that will help your law firm’s website gain greater visibility. This means that searchers will find you—and your firm. Legal bloggers research and write blogs pertaining to your particular area(s) of legal practice–and that takes time. This time is spent not only writing, but also researching recent legal decisions, legal news and relevant legal information that is so important to your website.
At Ferrar Copywriters, we understand that attorneys are extremely busy practicing law. By writing and maintaining legal blogs for our clients, we are able to take a huge burden off the shoulder of our attorneys, so they can continue to focus on their clients.
What is a Legal Blog and Why is it so Important?
A legal blog contains Search Engine Optimized (SEO) written content about the following:
- Legal news pertaining to your particular area of practice
- Current, new court decisions
- New cases in court and their potential legal ramifications
- Progress of cases and possible results
- Other relevant information that is intended to attract searchers to your website
Maintaining Your Legal Blog:
Some attorneys post new legal blogs on a daily basis; others post them weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. It is essential to post new content as frequently as possible because blogs contain current, newsworthy information. An original legal blog written by an experienced legal blogger can help your website obtain higher search engine rankings by getting Google to continuously crawl your site. It can also make it easier for searchers to find your blog, view important information, and contact you for a consultation.
Legal Blogs and Search Engine Optimization:
The law firm website writer is a specialist in Search Engine Optimized (SEO) writing. Legal content writers spend years developing their SEO writing skills—and it is a specialty in and of itself. The law blogger writes in a specific manner utilizing the following:
- Keywords – specific words, phrases and terms used to attract searchers
- Content – the blog itself must be wholly SEO-focused
- Direction – the legal blog is written to direct searchers to your website
- Relevancy – legal blogs must be current and relevant to your practice
- Informational – legal blogs contain essential information to educate the reader
- Style and Method – the legal content writer has developed a particular style and method that seamlessly combines the various aspects of SEO content
Making the Most of the Attorney’s Time:
While our legal content writers can write original SEO legal blogs for your law firm’s website, it is up to you, the attorney, to decide how frequently new blogs are desired. Legal blogs add authority and prestige to your legal website. More importantly, they help to maintain and advance search engine rankings. Every effort must be made to get your website on the search engines’ first page, especially Google’s—and a law blog is one of the tools that can help to accomplish this. Personally, I recommend posting new content at least once a week, but twice weekly is best!
If you are too busy to update your blog on a regular basis, contact our legal content writer and ask how we can help. No budget is too big or too small—and we can build the right blog package to fit your firm’s needs. Even 2 blog posts a month on a consistent basis can do wonders for your search engine rankings and increase your website’s traffic. We can even link to Facebook accounts and Twitter for you.
Contact us today for a FREE Quote and ask us how you can try our services for FREE!